Curious development tonight

When I rotate a design 90 degrees, the design begins migrating upward until I release the mouse. The selection box around it stays with the mouse A simple design I have used multiple times… just a heads-up.

8:24PM Mountain.

2 Likes

Seems to have been an isolated event, I can’t duplicate the behavior again.
Don’t know if the logs gave any insight, but feel free to close this.

2 Likes

If it was happening with the mouse button selected it sounds like you might have either a flaky mouse or a flaky mouse driver.

Just something to keep in mind if it starts happening with any frequency. I had a mouse on one of my work machines that I never bothered replacing but it would wander all over the screen by itself. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I had wacky mouse issues a little while ago, and on inspection discovered a dog hair trapped in the optical-sensor cavity on the bottom of the mouse. Removed with tweezers, no more issues.

5 Likes

Thank you gentlemen, a potential problem with the mouse never occurred to me, but makes the most sense.

1 Like

I’m glad you resolved it! I’m going to close this thread. If you run into any other trouble, please start a new topic, or email us at support@glowforge.com. We’re here to help!

1 Like