Customization made Easy

Time to make some cool Glowforge snow shoes to keep in the car. Maybe in the shape of the Glowforge G.

Frabjous!

8 Likes

Weā€™ve been loving ours for 2 weeks now. This thing is sprung for performance, not comfort. It is very much like the Shelby GT suspension I have in my '66 Mustang. It corners and responds like it is on rails.
I love this car. The acceleration and handling is amazing. An unexpected observation; In traffic I canā€™t look at am exhaust pipe and not see an arseholeā€¦ :no_mouth:

4 Likes

Sorry I didnā€™t see this post until just now (didnā€™t see it come up in my feed)ā€¦no, wouldnā€™t go for the matte black + chrome delete.

Fianceā€™ (that wonderful man) told me to just get the red anyway ā€” I want it so bad. :wink: so a clear wrap will go on it when I order.

snort LOL yeah you canā€™t even fly drones without legislation being built around themā€¦can you imagine Washington scrambling to get flying cars into legislation and changing all the driversā€™ tests, licensing for the ā€œvehiclesā€ ā€¦ A, B, C, M, and now F? :wink:

1 Like