Cut out previously engraved no Artwork

I have a image that did not cut all the way through. I have realigned the image on 1/8 inch birch…using the original outline in the file. and ignoring the engrave layer since is already complete.
the glowforge app says NO ARTWORK, the camera has it on the honeycomb

Welcome to the forum.

Have you selected the material and made power settings for the cut? Did you use the set focus tool? Care to share a screenshot of what your interface is showing?

1 Like

I’m sorry that you ran into trouble when trying to run your print again. @dklgood 's suggestion to take a screenshot would be a great next step as that will help our team look at your current design layout and investigate this further.

Please make sure to include the rulers in your screenshot and show as much of the browser window as possible

To take a screenshot:

• Mac: Press Shift-Command-4 and click and drag a box around your image. You’ll find the screenshot file saved on your desktop.
  • Windows: Click on the Start Menu and type “snipping tool”. Open the Snipping Tool > New then click and drag a box around your image. Click the Save icon and name and save your file.

Share the screenshot, and we’ll be happy to take a look!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.