Cutting and engraving issues with my glowforge

I been having a lot of issue with my glowforge lately . I can’t get anything to cut all the way through unless i slow the speed down to 140 (to include proofgrade material). I wasted so much money and material due to trial and errors. for some reasons my glowforge will not engrave or cut anything through completely. I clean the glowforge, I clean the lens, and the tray is cleaned and placed properly. I tried engraving a basic fill shape, and it refuses to engrave it.

Have you cleaned ALL the optics? There’s at least 4 spots

There is a window that feeds the laser power to the head opposite the window on the side of the head and hiding under the left hand side, Make sure the machine is off, Move the gantry to the middle and the head to the middle and use your phone to take a photo of that left side window and then take a photo of the left side of the head and a photo of the bottom of the head and post them here with a photo of something that did not engrave.

Support will want you to try and do the “gift of good measure” and post a photo of that along with the time and time zone so they can look up the logs.

This is the result I’m getting

140 would be in the range for cutting. Maybe still a little fast.

Yes i do 140 to cut materials even with that speed it still doesn’t cut all the way.

I think you’ve provided all the info support will need.

Doesn’t look good to me, though…

I’m so sorry to hear that you’ve ran into trouble with your Glowforge. I’ve extracted the log files from your unit, and compared it with the details you’ve provided.

Unfortunately, it looks like your unit is experiencing an issue that we can’t resolve remotely. I’ll be in touch via email to sort out the details. I’m so sorry about the bad news.