This should be relatively easy, but for whatever reason, this is not working at all.
No issue engraving on the chocolate, but cutting it seems to be nearly impossible.
Here’s what I’ve done.
- Got a regular Hershey’s chocolate bar
- Froze a couple of segments
- Created just a small circle around the size of a dime
- Tried both room temp and frozen chocolate (with the Hershey printing face down)
- Set the thickness of the material to .125 inches also tried increasing the depth up to .3
- Set power from 70% to full power
No matter the depth, it refuses to cut through the chocolate.
What am I doing wrong here?