So I went to make a cut tonight and it took 4 tries to get the design to load - 2 of those tries being in a completely different browser (Firefox and Chrome). There’s nothing on the status page so I just presumed my computer was being iffy.
4th try loaded, everything looked good - so I hit print and it started to cut nowhere near where it should…so I canceled, then tried again - exact same completely wrong place so I’ve canceled again. Below is a screenshot showing where it started to cut (red arrow) vs where the GFUI was aimed.
I’m hoping it’s a status issue and when I try again tomorrow it’ll be all fixed, but in the meantime!
You can’t see it in the screenshot but I did my set focus on the masking so the depth should be right - but just in case it was having issues I did the math and put in a manual measurement (at about 6:37pm Pacific) and it cut in the exact same place again…so something is up!
I’ve cut this same piece of material multiple times over the past couple of weeks, successfully…