Dashboard not fully loading

My designs in the dashboard are not loading all the way. Is there a setting that might be off or other people having this issue as well ?

Welcome to the forum.

Do you mean that some of your designs are not in the Dashboard or that the Dashboard seems to only partially load? Perhaps clear your cache and/or try a different browser.

2 Likes

Dashboard is only partial loading The 1st half of my files load but the older files are not loading I’ve tried my tablet and my computer and they Both load to the same spot

I am not up on the latest ramifications of Glowforge policies, but could the issue of “not keeping old files” available be at play?

1 Like

If you are not paying for the premium subscription, files not accessed in 30 days are automatically deleted.

2 Likes

Try sorting oldest to newest.

1 Like

I do pay for premium That’s why it’s confusing me But I’ve tried all of the suggestions and it’s still not loading all of them but Sorting it from oldest to newest Has got me to the file that I’m looking for I can handle that I appreciate your help if anybody can think of anything else to try that would be Awesome But overall at the moment I am happy I am happy with the file that I could not find thanks

3 Likes

I don’t pay for premium, I’m kind of “grandfathered in” being one of the original supporters, but I just checked and have a design from 2018. I don’t use the dashboard for the most part, but I have a few on there. I have had them delete stuff randomly. Just store everything locally and upload when needed.

I was having the very same issue. I do subscribe to Premium but only a VERY small number of my files show up when I click on My Designs. I almost went into meltdown thinking that my files were gone, but I did figure out how to get ALL of my files to show.
On the right side of your screen click on the scroll bar, drag it down to the bottom and just hold it there. Your screen will look like it’s tweaking out but when you let go you will see a bunch more files. Keep doing that until all your files show.

I just tried that - Doesn’t work for me. Interesting that “designs over 30 days old will be deleted” if you are not a premium member, and yet my dashboard shows a max of 32 files - if I sort by Newest it shows the 32 files that are the newest, but if I select Oldest first it does show 32 of my oldest files that were in the dashboard - so the files seem to not be deleted, just not shown. Of course I see no way to recover the files that come in between those dates…
Good thing I save all the settings in a notebook!

What happens when you select “view all”?

View All takes you to the the catalog designs. There is no view all in “My Designs”.
The only options in My designs is Last Opened (Newest), Last Opened (Oldest), Created date (Oldest) or Created date (Newest).

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.