Dashboard not loading

My dashboard doesn’t seem to be loading, This has been going on for about 20 minutes or so. Is there an outage of some kind?

1 Like

I’m seeing it too.
On my other computer, the hostname “apps.glowforge.com” isn’t resolving.

Update: Okay, app instead of apps was a typo. But it’s still hanging on the dashboard. I also can’t upload a design.

2 Likes

I’m having the same issue. The status page does not show any outages? https://statuspage.glowforge.com/

I can never tell when someone is joking. Did you mean app.glowforge.com, not apps.glowforge.com

Same with me as well. Just keeps telling me to “this is taking longer then usual, try reloading the page.

1 Like

Typo for the hostname. But the dashboard is still down on both computers.

same here

1 Like

Yup, got that after waiting too. Looks like others have it as well.

I just printed something 15 minutes ago no problem and then… it seems Glowforge is having net work issues…

1 Like

not loading for me as well

1 Like

Has anyone been able to contact customer service and get an answer to this issue?

it just load finally

2 Likes

2 Likes

Same here. I’ve only had the GF for a few days now; is this common? I was hesitant to go with a system that is online only for this reason, among others. I’m hoping this is a rare occurrence…

Haha! Back up!

1 Like

I’ve had my GF for years. Never seen anything like this before. But it seems resolved now.

1 Like

Looks like all is working again here as well

1 Like

Good to hear, thanks for the reply! I’m looking forward to getting a lot more use out of it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.