Dealing with Edge Burns

I don’t remember seeing any Glowforged wood with clean edges. Is there an example anywhere?

No, the manual does not offer instructions on using non-Proofgrade settings.

1 Like

I find most Glowforge cuts on Proofgrade material to have clean edges, but clean is subjective and your opinion may differ.

4 Likes

Now when I read the topic title (and saw the Caps) I thought some Forum member named Edge Burns was causing problems… (How do we handle this guy?) :neutral_face:

7 Likes

BAHAHAHA Brilliant, that made me proper chuckle.

How did you guys discover my middle name???

5 Likes

Thanks for the detective work. The pintrest link is no more.

4 Likes

I was referring to general tips on laser use, but you probably have more important issues to deal with today.

In other news today, Ed Burns, most noted for his roles in The Brothers McMullen and Saving Private Ryan has gone into protective custody after finding numerous threats in his social media feed regarding “getting rubbed out”, “sanding him away” and “leaving dark marks” where ever he is found. Authorities are baffled by the mysterious aqua colored. stylized G that seems to be some type of cult icon that is found in most of the messages.

25 Likes

Dead, you win the interweb tonight.

4 Likes

Wow! This was amazing…I LOVE it!

3 Likes

Yeah, apparently I forgot to hit send after I saw this the first time…it’s still hilarious! :joy:

3 Likes