Delete Free with Premium

I asked this question in August 2022, so I figured that I would ask again. Hopefully GF listens and allows us to delete those no longer wanted files.

How can I delete Free with Premium files from my Dashboard? The only option is Rename, where others that I loaded I can Rename, Make a Copy and Delete.

After deleting a file, if there is ever the need to use that deleted file, you should be able to re-download it again. Or at least buy it again. Come On GF, Get you act together!

1 Like

There is still no way to delete the files that I know of. I suspect this is pretty low on the Glowforge engineers’ to do list.

6 Likes

You could put the ones you don’t want to look at anymore in a folder?

6 Likes

It can’t be that difficult to add code to those categories, Free with Premium and Design of the Month.

1 Like

It probably isn’t that hard, but it really isn’t that important either in my opinion.

1 Like

Perhaps for you, but it’s important for me.

Just so you know…we’re just other users here, like yourself. We can’t help you with your complaint, so you should contact Glowforge support.

2 Likes

I know sorry, I get going and I forget. On my phone the top just says Support. I realize that that no one here can help me with this issue.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.