Delivery Delay

Basics

My order is also delayed and I was assured two weeks ago that it would absolutely arrive on time. However, I’ve been trying for a week to get an update on when it will ship and I still have not received a reply. I’ve sent emails, chatted online and contacted them on social media with no resolution. So here I am, entering the 5th week since ordering, with still no update on when I will receive my order (basic model). Incredibly disappointing. I also did NOT receive the email that others received about the delay with the $50 credit. Since it has been so much hassle getting help from customer service, I cannot imagine what kind of hassle it will be trying to get help if the machine needs warranty repair. My next step is to email Dan Shapiro, the CEO through LinkedIn.

1 Like

Mine shipped yesterday. The delay is not what is irritating, it’s the run around, the BS form replies to email and the ghosting. I honestly don’t think the CEO cares at all about any of it. Do you think he is unaware of all of this? This is not a giant corporation with many levels of management. He knows. Right now there is really no competition to this machine, at least at the Basic level. And until there is, I highly doubt anything will change until or unless they feel like changing. And why do that when machines are being sold daily in spite of posts here, on their social media sites and in FB groups? It sucks because it doesn’t have to be this way but I guess it must be easier than doing the right thing.

3 Likes

Glad to hear your order shipped! He is actually hosting a live seminar today to answer questions. Hopefully he will address the issues then…I am hopeful. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I want to apologize for how frustrating this experience has been. I know you’re so excited to get up and printing on your Glowforge and we’re working very hard to get it in your hands as quickly as possible. But that doesn’t change how this experience has gone so far. I wish I could offer more clarity on why someone might have got their machine before you, but there are many factors so I can’t provide any further information. I see that we reached out yesterday and let you know your order is in it’s way to you. If you have any other questions please reach out to us via email.

1 Like