Design catalog and shop credits

Ticket# 72781

I submitted this ticket on February 20th at 0102PM PST and have not gotten a response with the exception of the automated one.

Sorry to hear it. You’re in the same boat as a couple of others. Must be a rise in tickets or a fall in staff. Hope you get support soon!

Yeah I am not sure whats going on either. This is the first time for me that it has taken longer than three days, but I am still waiting for a response. But I am pretty good at waiting.

So I am now at 10 days without any response other than the automated response I received via email. Even if the response is we are looking into the issue it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Non-critical requests for assistance are taking longer these days, and they have reflected that now in the wording of the auto-response. I’m sure they have some kind of triage going on.

I understand that, and don’t expect a super quick fix. But aknowliging your existence generally gives a better feeling of resolution to come. A computer response and 10 days of silence is not what I expected.

2 Likes

Eh, you know, if they don’t have the people, they don’t have them. I’m sure they’re doing the best they can, and they’ve always got a shingle out for Customer Service positions …but it takes a special kind of person to do customer service and put up with pissed-off customers all day long. (Not a job I could do for pay.) :smile:

Oh, it’s easy to put up with them - but not so easy to put up with them and stay employed. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I couldn’t do their job by all means. I would last right up until I got someone really disgruntled and would get fired. The support I have received has been amazing. Just more frustrated at this point.

2 Likes

Must have been really backlogged. As usual they took great care of me an my issue was resolved. Thank you to Rachel W for taking care of my issue.

1 Like

Thanks for your patience - I’m glad we got everything sorted out for you. I do apologize for the longer than normal response time, we definitely strive for a quicker reply that what you experienced, and I’m deeply sorry.

Thank you again for your patience!