Design Library Help

When picking something from my design library the ones I have uploaded do not work anymore, bed shows no design but the ones that I purchased in catalog will work but need to reset to work, uploaded ones has no option to reset. Also tried to make copy’s still not working. Has anyone had this problem?

1 Like

Files are saved in their last state upon exiting the design. Glowforge provides files are able to be reset, user-provided files aren’t.

2 Likes

I had a file about a month ago glitch out and not work anymore, the rest are fine though. I’ve learned to keep a backup file on my computer of the SVG now. to be fair, it was 40 individual files that were precision aligned, so it was a big file. worked once, then never again.

2 Likes

Thanks guess I will keep backups on computer from now on, bummer none of mine work anymore. :slightly_frowning_face:

Like JB said, if you delete any aspects of a file to clear the bed, they will be missing when next you load them. A backup in your design software file is always a good idea, often I will want to tweak a design, but we can’t do that with uploaded files.

4 Likes

Thanks for the answer @jbmanning5 and @PrintToLaser, that’s right. I’ll be sure to pass the feedback on to the team, as well. I’m going to close this thread - if you run into any other trouble, go ahead and post a new topic.

1 Like