Design Reset Fail

I was going to make some leather keychains using the Stitched Leather Initial KeyChain Set from the catalog and had deleted all but the letters I needed, but changed my mind.

When I reset the design the result was a completely blank page:

Oops?

Try using a different browser just to rule that out.

I’ve done that. Different browser, different OS, different computer… Same blank screen. I’m sure that someone at GF can reset it, but it’s just frustrating since I had the leather prepped and ready on a rainy Sunday…

2 Likes

Have you tried past prints? Can you get them from the catalog again?

On the off chance that they can easily reset it, I didn’t want too delete it and then try to get it again… (Even thought it’s one of the “free with premium” designs.) If it’s not back tomorrow or the next day, I’ll try that. And in regards to past prints, I hadn’t gotten that far yet. This was going to be my first try…

FYI - this morning, all of the letters are back. I’m guessing elves…

Oh no, I’m sorry you’ve hit a snag!

I’ve made some changes on my end and that design will show up on your dashboard next time you visit app.glowforge.com. Please let me know if it still hasn’t shown up and I’ll be happy to work on next steps with you.

Would you let me know if you’re able to access the file now?

1 Like

Yup. Everything is back. Thanks…

I’m glad to hear the design has reset for you. Thank you for letting us know.

Please don’t hesitate to reach out again should you need anything. We’re happy to help!