Design source

I thought this looked pretty good.
http://www.3dsvg.com/shop/halloween-svg-files/stingy-jacks-halloween-lantern-svg-bundle/

(Also, posting from a phone is awkward - how do you folks do it? )

15 Likes

I was working on something very similar to this a few years back and completely forgot about it!! Need to look for the files. I used black cardstock and colored vellum. Worked with the battery dollar store flicker candles or glowsticks.

4 Likes

Wow, you are everywhere. :relaxed:

3 Likes

Nice resource! I see quite a few cool freebies in there! :slight_smile:

(and i don’t try from a phone - couldn’t manage it while our power was down either)

1 Like

I would lose my regular status if it wasn’t for mobile access!

3 Likes

I use my phone almost exclusively…

2 Likes

I’m sorry to say that I’m one of those really weird people who only got an iPhone in the last year…I’m still learning to use it.

Someone posted a funny quote somewhere that the only thing funnier than an iPhone user trying to figure out how to use Windows, was a Windows user trying to use an iPhone.

Truer words were never spoken.

5 Likes

If I could remember all the stuff I’ve thought of over the years, I would have a pretty big list…lol I need to take some time and go through all my old files I guess…lol

4 Likes

lol I use my iPad, Android phone, Windows computer and a Surface Pro…and I can use a Mac if I really have to…lmao
I think it’s sort of like speaking difference languages, once you’re doing it, or working on a different device in this case, it all clicks.

5 Likes

Chuckle! Yeah, most people can. Just haven’t needed one, so didn’t want to spend the money on it.

(Hubs gave me one for our anniversary, and I was dragged all-unwilling into the Apple fold.)

They do come in really handy for killing time in the dentist/doctors/DMV office though.
Make the wait much quicker, so I’ve become a recent convert.

3 Likes

I’m still using a Blackberry from 2009. I haven’t even tried to view the forums on it.

7 Likes

I think that one wins the prize! :smile:

5 Likes

I only have one that new because, in 2009, I dropped my previous one in the driveway and then ran over it with the snow blower.

4 Likes

So, it’s a Blackberry pancake now. (sorry)

8 Likes

Mmm sounds tasty :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Here’s a pic of one of my gallon size glowstick formulations.

18 Likes

Oh Shiny :grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

3 Likes

That formulation is 18 times the efficiency of existing market products and its intensity after 10 days exceeds commercial product intensities at any time.

12 Likes

And I developed one that changes from blue to white, then to red. I have had preliminary success in making one that flashes.

11 Likes

Sounds amazing. This a formulation you’re going to sell? If not are you gonna share, because I’d love to get ahold of something like this for some of my projects!

7 Likes