Design Upload Time

Now that we are done with beta - I haven’t subscribed to the premium and I am waiting over 10 minutes and my design is still not finished uploading. They’re going to force me to pay for premium right?

Welcome to the forum. I suspect your problem is not related to the Glowforge servers. Some designs can be simplified to load more efficiently, and sometimes it is a local wifi issue. If you care to share the file, someone can see if they can help you.

5 Likes

I agree. I use a cell phone for my internet at home, and I know the signal isn’t always great. I am a Premium subscriber, but I still get delays, so it isn’t related to being premium or not. I click Print, and sometimes wait a whole minute with it saying Processing or something, and then it switches to You’re in the Fast Lane (after 30-60 seconds usually). But then, once the fast lane shows up, it is usually less than 15 seconds until it is ready. So I think the longer waits, at least for me, are wifi related.

If it’s taking that long it’s an issue with the file - or you need to clean the cache on your browser.

I’m so sorry to hear uploading is taking so long. Like others have mentioned if you could post the file you are trying to upload we can look into the issue. If you would prefer to email the file to support@glowforge.com that is an option too.

It loaded after I closed and restarted the app. I’ve used the file several times. Thanks everyone.

1 Like

I’m glad you resolved it! I’m going to close this thread. If you run into any other trouble, please start a new topic, or email us at support@glowforge.com. We’re here to help!