Desperately need the black lid cable

Hi all!! Glowforge does not have any of the black lid cables in stock. I have an order in with Glowforge for one as soon as they arrive. However, my machine is down. My husband was laid off back in August and we can’t afford for my machine to be out of commission. Does anyone have a black lid cable that I can purchase, I’ll also pay for shipping? I have all of the apps to send payment as well. I’m located near Charlotte, NC if that matters. Thank you in advance.

I had a spare but already sent it to someone else. They’ve been out of stock so long. Downtime for parts or repairs is one of the reasons I got a second laser.

3 Likes

Ugh! I hate that people have decided buying out the store and reselling parts for 4x-20x the cost is a good use of their time :-/ It’s a $20 part and you can get one right now for the low low cost of $400 on eBay :frowning:

Hopefully someone has a spare that they’re willing to not gouge you on!

3 Likes

Thank you for being so kind and helping out another laser person!! That was so very kind of you.

2 Likes

Yes, I’ve also seen them listed for the outrageous price on Ebay. I’m really hoping that someone on this Forum will have one that I can purchase off of them, just to get me back up and running.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.