Disappearing Date

I have been paying very close attention to the projected shipping e-mail date on my account page. It has bounced around from 12/25 to 12/28 to 12/18 and, finally, to 12/11 the last time it appeared yesterday morning. Since then, there is no date on my account page. I am a Day 27 Basic purchaser so it’s getting closer according to the banner. Anyone else missing their date on the account page? Does it mean the e-mail was sent?

That is a possibility. Check your spam and use MyUPS app. Best of luck … hope you have in time to put under the Christmas tree. :sunglasses:

I received my golden ticket on 11/28, I ordered a basic on Day 28 (Very early on the 28th… like 5am PDT), and had a projected ship date of 12/11. My projected ship date was on the account till late yesterday and now don’t have one. So, hopefully the golden ticket is just in your spam folder! Good Luck!

Nothing in the spam folder. Working for a school, there are way too many filters and it may have been stopped before it even got to me.

I wouldn’t worry until it flips over to shipping day 28 units. There might be tons of day 27, and we have no idea if they’re through 15% or 99% of those orders.

Can you whitelist the glowforge emails to ensure you get them? Were you able to get the receipt when you ordered?

Did you email them to ask what’s up? I think when they initially announced the whole shipping day thing, the instructions were to email them if your date missed you (assuming you were domestic).

Edit: yeah, sorry. It was the sept update

Continuing the discussion from September 2017 Update:

I have whitelisted and put a rule in to make any @glowforge.com email urgent. I reached out to support to see if the golden e-mail was sent.

I checked your order and it looks like you already provided your address to receive your Glowforge - congratulations!

I’m going to close this thread - if the problem reoccurs, go ahead and post a new topic. Thanks for letting us know about this.