Discussion of Ear Savers: 800,000 Ears In

I’ll have to ask tomorrow. It was kind of a chaotic day on the unit – lots of aggression and acting out, so I didn’t even get to stick around once I delivered the package to see them all get unwrapped. Saw lots of the un-flexy ones in use during the day, didn’t notice anyone wearing the flexies, but that doesn’t mean they weren’t, since I mostly had my head in charts ordering meds to try to make people stop hitting each other. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Well, I donated a bunch to a local hospital, and today my friend Sarah who works there forwarded me this, from their weekly Covid-19 update:

" 1. Ear Savers: Ear Saver devices will no longer be provided by the hospital. If staff are experiencing discomfort with hospital provided masks, they are encouraged to reach out to Employee Health for alternative options."

There was no reason given…I’ll be seeing Sarah briefly tomorrow, and will ask for further details, such as if employees are still allowed to wear them…

Perhaps they ran out?

1 Like

Possibly, though they have my contact info and Gloworge’s, even though I wasn’t matched with them through the GF program… I’ll ask Sarah about that possibility tomorrow too!

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.