Discussion of March 2019 Update

Is it a pro? Are you waiting till the filters are ready? I am seeing that the difference between a class 4 and class 2 laser has made a big difference in a number of countries and if I was waiting for the Glowforge filter I would be waiting still as well, but decided that I would rather deal with making arrangements than sit on my hands waiting, and very glad I did so as what looked at the time as a three month wait has a year and a half extension beyond that.

There are some folk in the group in Australia happily using their machines but they may be using basics.

Australia has not had either the Pro or the Basic ship. I ordered one of each on the first day of the crowdfunding and my estimated shipping dates are April 30 for the Basic and June 30 for the Pro.

Anyone using them in Australia has had them forwarded from an American address. This make the warranty difficult.

I am hoping (once again) that the shipping date doesn’t slip. Each time I get close to the date it moves.

3 Likes

Happy Birthday! (Hope you get the okay soon.) :slightly_smiling_face:

I had my shipping dates bounce around a lot on both Pro and filter earlier and later and then the Pro arrived a month before I expected it to. Now the filter is supposed to arrive in late August (which is better than late Sept as it was for a while) but when I decided to get what I could it was supposed to be a year ago.

BTW Happy birthday!

If our GF doesn’t show before September and the original filters start shipping I’m gonna be… Upset.

1 Like

definitely have done this ill admit lol

Congratulations on 5 years!!!

I’ve been with you all since the crowd funding. Still waiting on my Pro with air filter though. I am disappointed I’ll miss the freebies while I wait. Ahh the sacrifices for perfection.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.