Discussion of the September 2017 update (OLD)

I see your perspective. That would be an unfortunate outcome for all parties. I’m not here for confrontation or urinating contests and won’t comment further.

5 Likes

That’s easy… http://www.atg.wa.gov

Keep in mind each state has their own.

1 Like

Where is the October update? Has anybody found it?
The time to update international shipping status has come. Even winter has come after six seasons…

3 Likes

Got my e-mail! Ordered Oct 5th. :slight_smile: I hope everyone gets theirs soon!

9 Likes

October news have been posted this morning

It was posted a few hours ago:

1 Like

Thanks, i miss it…just wake up…
So, news are very good > updated schedule : new delay

:frowning:

1 Like

I’ve got mine (via private import through a forwarder) be very cautious with continuing to wait for your machine. And I mean this is a warning to all Australian customers, if your machine breaks expect some very heft costs involved with your warranty. My machine has suddenly stopped working after only 3 months…it literally worked one second on a 20 minute engraveing job and then poof…shes dead. They have outright refused to pay for the shipping of my current broken machine back to them or for the sending of a new machine to me. Just so you are aware it’s going to be about $2000 all up to send one of these back and get a new one sent to you if you are in Australia