Dispatches from the front (Pre-release Report) - Cut Calibration

I’ve updated the original post to add the calibration template file (both the SVG and a zipped copy of the file) and updated my comment about being unable to scroll the thumbnails in the GFUI which I can do with my gesture mouse that allows for finger flicking or swiping to scroll the thumbnail list. Thanks to everyone who reminded me of this feature of my Bluetooth Win10 mice.

5 Likes

I use one of these and would never go back! Soooo useful!

1 Like

Are you talking about the connexion space navigator? I couldn’t get mine to work with 360.

1 Like

Yeah, it requires you to click inside F360 first (I guess it establishes contact of some kind) then you can use it to zoom around.

(There are times when it won’t work if I have half a dozen programs running at the same time though - so the connection can be sketchy.)

3 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

Do you have the Connexion Mouse too? (That’s what I have to click with…might not work with another mouse.)

This one.

1 Like

The mouse is different, in addition to the Navigator (which I have as well…looks just like that one) -

My mouse looks a lot different than that one, but it’s a lot older, and that’s the same name.

3 Likes

How about this mouse…

8 Likes

It’s only got two buttons? :slight_smile:

It’s got an isometric pointer instead of the wheel. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Cool! (Never seen one!) :relaxed:

Only one I’ve ever run across either…had to grab it before someone else at work did. I like collecting old weird computer stuff. Guess it goes with being a geek.

6 Likes

Does it have a PS2 connector?

Yes.

Darn… needed serial connector…

1 Like

this is old, but i wanted to point out: both of these mice have scroll functionality, they just don’t use a scroll wheel to accomplish it, they use something more like a trackpad surface on top.

2 Likes