Dog Print Christmas Ornament

Yes folks, it is getting that time, so I thought I would share an ornament I made last year that turned out to be a big hit!

There are two prints on the SVG, all you have to do to change the name is click on the name and delete it. Then you can type the name you want and replace it and resize as necessary. Have fun!

What I have done in the past is to cut out the paw prints, remove just the paw print itself from the original material without moving the material, and flip the paw print over putting it back in the cut out space and you can now engrave the name on the other side. :slight_smile:

Paw Print X 2

76 Likes

Nice, thanks for the share

8 Likes

Thanks so much.

8 Likes

So cute, thanks for the share!

7 Likes

Wonderful timing! I’m thinking about what to give to a family who has a wonderful dog. (At least I’m covered for the dog… :dog:)

5 Likes

Thank you!

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing!!!

4 Likes

Thank you so much for sharing your file. I’m still learning to design.(it’s taking way too long to figure it out) I decided to make these for a couple that had there precious dog pass last month. I practiced on cardboard to make sure I got the names centered. I’m planning to make 5 different ones for them because they’ve lost 4 doggies since I’ve known them (20 yrs). They only have currently. I have been thinking about try to design a special star and decorate a small tree for them this year. Wish me luck!

16 Likes

Good luck :crossed_fingers: if you need some help just msg me a I will be glad to help out.

5 Likes

Thank you, these are really nice :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Thank you for your generosity. I love all dog themed projects.

3 Likes

Thank you! These are really cute.

3 Likes

how do you download this file?

2 Likes

Welcome to the community!

Right click on the red and blue drawings of the prints and click on “save image as” and it can then download to your computer.

2 Likes

thank you

2 Likes

What program did you design this on?

2 Likes

I did this in Inkscape. Welcome to the Glowforge Community!

1 Like

Just made this out of mahogany and it turned out beautiful , thank you sooo much !

2 Likes

You are so very welcome! I am glad you like it!

1 Like

Do you have a website with other files for sale?

2 Likes