Dog Print Christmas Ornament

I do not. Usually if I design it I will list it on this site. I do not sell any of my designs.

4 Likes

Is there any way I can edit the file to make the string hole bigger or do you have just the paw print without the hole that I can add my own by chance?

2 Likes

If you have Inkscape or AI you can open the design and eliminate the small circle and replace it with a circle of your choice.

2 Likes

Here is the print without the hole
Dog Print-Charliet - No Hole

7 Likes

Thank you so much, I appreciate it ! Have a great Christmas !

2 Likes

I do have Inkscape, how would I open it so I can remove the hole? Kizby posted a file without the hole for me, but I’m curious how to do that for the future

2 Likes

Open in Inkscape. . Go to node mode and select the 4 nodes making up the tiny circle and delete them.

4 Likes

Another way to do it is by selecting the print and click on “Object–>Ungroup”,
Then click on “Path–>Break Apart” You should then be able to select any item on the SVG.

3 Likes

Thank you :blush:

2 Likes

Thank you, I’m on the struggle bus with Inkscape, but I’ll give it a shot as I do want to become more familiar with it. Thanks again :blush:

2 Likes

Hi. This is my first time on the page. The paw print ornaments are so cute. How do I download the file? Thanks

4 Likes

You would right click on the little red and blue graphics and hit “Save image as”, and it will save as an SVG file. (the graphics under the pictures)

5 Likes

How do I get the design?

1 Like

Welcome to the forum.

Right click the file and save image as svg to your computer. The file is the line drawing type image below the photo.

3 Likes

Thank you extremely adorable

1 Like

You are very welcome!

I am new. How do I save/download the design?

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum! You’re going to have so much fun here :slight_smile:

To save a design you need to find the line drawing, right click (or long click) and Save As .svg/download image.

2 Likes

Welcome to the best Glowforge community you’ll find anywhere! It’s not only the best place to find answers to all your questions (the Search tool is phenomenal to find almost anything you have a question on, and if you can’t, someone in here will certainly be able to help), lots of free designs (personal/gift use, not for selling the designs or the products), but more importantly, people who become friends and online family. Be sure to join in often, and don’t forget to show us what you make! We love to see everyone’s projects, no matter how big or small.

2 Likes

Thank you so much!

1 Like