Don’t Leave Your Bike on your Roof When Entering Garage

Duh… what kind of lummox do you think I am?

I bought up a few of the older, 3-channel Hue setups as the prices plummeted. I have wired them directly into 3-channel RGB amps that can source around 5A/channel, and so can run an entire room from one “device”…

My biggest challenge is “project completion”… I haven’t touched the lighting in over a year, because, well, I’ve been doing all kind of laser things… and motorcycle things… and workshop things…

Meanwhile, in “movie” mode, I have a hue “glow”, which provides amble ambient lighting for the occasion.

2 Likes

Update = that tag has come in handy. I let my ex and daughter take my Sorento out of town for the weekend, so I’ve been driving my daughters Challenger. Rear visibility is limited to low flying aircraft about to land on top of you. It didn’t come with a camera, I added one, but you have to pop open the sunglasses holder to see it, and when you’ve lived with a small playground sized area to back into, you kind of fall into the habit of not paying too much attention to what might be there.

So back to the tag… yeah, it’s come in handy this weekend… lol.

3 Likes

I hate to be a bother but for some reason I can’t click on the SVG link (and this looks amazing and I feel like we need one for my hubby’s new fancy bike!)… Can anyone advise? Thanks - Fiona

1 Like

Right click, and choose “save as.” It shows up as an image, so it’s not really a link. :slight_smile:

Thank you! Got the hanger and bike on roof but no car image … (Even after uploading it to GF)… (on a mac)… I could swear that in the past I clicked on something. Never-the-less THANK YOU!!!

The original post says it will show up when you open it in the GFUI – dunno what else to tell you to try!

Hmm. I just tried it, and I’m not getting the car in the GFUI either. :frowning:

Let me double check my file…

Thank you!

LOL also… don’t go through a fast food drive through with it on the roof… people see your stupidity. Great idea. lol

2 Likes

I have to wonder… did you see them on the curb sobbing too? lol I would have been…

2 Likes

@FionaEh and @geek2nurse, you were both right. Thank you for bringing this to my attention. File is now fixed and uploaded back into the post. The new file is made entirely of vectors and should work great!
Jason

2 Likes

There was a scream from inside the SUV the bikes were attached to.

4 Likes

Thank you Jason!

There’s always this option.

7 Likes

I used to work for Rockshox years ago in the repairs dept. We would get so many forks back in for repair that we knew had been hit this exact way. Oh the great stories we would hear about how the forks were defective and always seemed to be broken the same exact way. eventually we could get them to admit they ran their bikes into the carpark door. :slight_smile:

Also, love the idea of the reminder!

2 Likes