Don't Leave Your Baby in Your Car

I posted a free design on the forum last week for a hanger that reminds you not to leave your bike on your roof when you enter your garage. @jbmanning5 and @eflyguy brought up a great point regarding not leaving children/babies in the back of your car either. I quickly drew up a design for that as well based on a few images I found on Google. In order to make it easier to find this design, I am separating it into its own post.

Here is what the final part looks like:

Here is the SVG file for you all:
Baby%20in%20Car_r01

Of course, feel free to customize or improve my design.
Cheers,
Jason

38 Likes

That’s a fantastic share! I need to print one off for all the parents and grandparents I know. :+1:

2 Likes

Lovely! Thanks for your generosity.

2 Likes

Suddenly I’m thinking of a “dumba** in car” for when one of my buddies rides with me. :sunglasses: (of course I’d make a big deal of being “required to put this up” since it “is you!” Ha! Ha! :sunglasses:

5 Likes

:rofl: I couldn’t figure out what a dumba was…I really need to slow the reading down a little.

3 Likes

I aims to please… I type… r e a l … s l o w … :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Past my time but appreciated. Dogs will let you know :grin:

Lunch/food in Car would work. Never leave food in a unit all day/overnight. It’s not pretty :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

You might consider creating an alternative reminder in the form of a big, clunky bracelet. I used to have a truck that didn’t kill the headlights when the key turned off, and I drained my battery a dozen times until I put a big, stupid-looking, dangly bracelet on the headlight knob and then put it on my wrist every time I turned on the headlights. Never drained the battery again. When I get to the point of going anywhere routine with Baby Isaac (I work from home now), I’m going to put an equally big, stupid bracelet on his carseat. Put baby in carseat, put bracelet on me, never forget baby.

6 Likes

Bwahaha. You’re not the only one…I was going to Google it until I saw your post :smirk:

4 Likes

Oh thank you, I feel much better now knowing I’m not alone… :joy:

3 Likes

I would hate to admit how much I have to look up. I thought LOL was lots of love, for years. :joy:

7 Likes

Oh the amount of inappropriate uses due to that exact misunderstanding I’ve read online over the years.

3 Likes

So did my mom. She also thought the song “tub thumping” by chumbawamba was “kissing the night away”

4 Likes