That is awesome!

3 Likes

Thank you!

3 Likes

Thanks! Really fun project!

2 Likes

I like that you even etched the glasses :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Gotta admit I was a little worried about those. Thank god I had 2 extra just in case. Lol

2 Likes

Beautifully detailed work.
I hope that blank banner can be made to accept the engraving it’s crying out for…

The different materials, the pattern engraving - every thing about it sings. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Thank you! Yes it can be engraved as well as the banner in the flask!

2 Likes

My friend, you are an exceptional asset to the community with that design-fu. Saw it right away when you showed up.

8 Likes

Thank you so much. That is high praise indeed from another asset to our community! I will strive to live up to it!

3 Likes

Accomplished by your mere proximity.

I expect if you keep after it, your design sales will be a nice addition to a sustained income supplement. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I am doing pretty good with my Etsy store selling files. I am more interested in designing everything! Lol

5 Likes

I feel that. That’s where the fun is!

3 Likes

I play with design for entertainment, I can hardly look at an object and not default to “How could I model that?”

5 Likes

Omg I am the same! Of course I tend to think how could I do that without glue. Lol

3 Likes

Yeah, that’s your signature. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

You know, that saw-toothed joint that Dan shared with us essentially requires the partial destruction of the teeth as you press it together, takes a hammer to get it apart.

2 Likes

Not sure I saw that.

1 Like

I think This is it.

2 Likes

Ah. I do remember that. I never downloaded it. Maybe I will now.

1 Like