Drop Shipping to the USVI

I have a question, I received my Golden Ticket and provided the drop shipper that we use address in Miami. I live the USVI, the postal service USPS will accept and send us mail, however both UPS and FedEx consider us international. You ship UPS Ground (and that won’t work.)

It’s on its way to the drop shipper now. What should I do? Just saw a post about drop shipping voiding warranty…

Also to clear customs here I need an invoice and proof of “made in the USA”

Thanks!

Perhaps you can print the order detail from your account order history page and use as the invoice. Some have said that worked for them for border crossing, but others have adamantly said the opposite too.

I don’t think using a drop shipper voids your warranty, it’s just that damage caused by that shipper is not covered under the warranty. Since the machine worked on departure from Milpitas, basically any condition on arrival can be blamed on the shipper so there are definitely some risks. You may want to purchase insurance unless you can float the replacement cost yourself.

1 Like

I see you already emailed us about this and we’re working on it there, so I’m going to close this topic.