Dry erase game board

Well, I never cease to amuse myself. I guess that keeps others from having to laugh at me. :wink: :smile: I’ve been wracking my brain trying to come up with some cool design that I could use Proofgrade to make some kind of thing that would allow me to submit these game boards to the catalog. I do think they’d be popular and I did come up with an idea but now I realize that the idea added no practical value to the white boards whatsoever. It would work, but it’s totally unnecessary to the function of the boards.

So, I give. It did give me a chance to think and do some designing, which to me is the best part of it all. I expect some other or others of you may come up with a better idea than I had. Alas…

4 Likes

I submitted a dot game to the catalog.

I’ve been working on finding some others… I am working on a Yahtzee score sheet that I’ll share in the free design section.

4 Likes

I haven’t finished the Yahtzee score sheet (it’s been sitting in my in-progress folder getting dusty haha) but the dot game was published!

2 Likes

Saw that, grabbed it, plan to make it when I get time. Thanks!

2 Likes

On the same order as the Yahtzee score sheet, how about one for the game “Clue”?

1 Like

for two boards/players, a battleship grid

1 Like

Thank you for this!!! I absolutely love them! I bought the pack on Amazon. Can you share the settings for cutting? I’m pretty new at this &

I’ve messed up one board experimenting. If you look closely around the big rectangle, you can see a rough edge on the backside. The cut didn’t go all the way through so when I punched it out, it messed up the back. I’ve tried numerous settings, manual and proofgrade materials, having the machine make several passes, and I just can’t get it right.
Also, one of my grandchildren (granddaughter) is 3, so I thought I would engrave an underwater scene for her to color. I’m making these for our grandchildren to play with on the plane on our way to Hawaii this summer. Great idea!!!

2 Likes

Hi and welcome to the community. We can’t discuss settings in this category, so rather than move the entire post over to beyond the manual, I will just send you a PM with the settings. Have fun!

1 Like