Dry Erase Marker To Do List

I work from home now, and I wanted to be able to replace the hundreds of post it notes on my desk. I came up with this to be able to write on with dry erase markers and help me organize my life. Quite pleased with how it came out. Made with Baltic Birch, Proofgrade Medium Acrylic, and 4 Chicago Screws. Added a new idea for a logo on the back for branding. :slight_smile:

49 Likes

Great idea! Is the birch finished?

2 Likes

You can buy 2x3 dry erase/blackboard at Lowe’s for about $15. I use it a lot.

8 Likes

That is a fabulous logo - and I like the board, it’s far nicer than the post-it notes taped to my wall :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

No it’s not….yet. I left it this way to be able to add to it if I find something I want to engrave on it. Might add some other graphics to it, who knows. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I have some whiteboard, but I love the look of the wood with the plexiglass. The wood grain and screws makes me feel like I have this cool industrial architect vibe going on. Haha!

15 Likes

Fun. Glad it turned out.

2 Likes

Brilliant! I like your material choices and I’m also a fan of your logo!

4 Likes

Thank you!!

1 Like

Very nice and quite elegant…especially for a to-do list. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Love it! Love that logo, too! totally memorable. Just curious, will the alcohol in the fry erase pen “craze” the acrylic. Maybe there isn’t alcohol in those pens.

3 Likes

Hmm….good question. I guess I will find out. Need to buy some dry erase markers, but then I will let you know.

Great! I like that you are limited to 5 things to do. I need to start thinking that way. Cuts out the trivial stuff…

6 Likes

This looks great! I love the wood choice instead of the whiteboard.

3 Likes

Great for sublimation too. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Awesome branding… and love the board too!

2 Likes

Pretty nifty. I could use one of those myself…:thinking:

2 Likes

Yes, I like that product as well!

1 Like

I wish my to-do was only 5 items deep…

2 Likes

Just give all the others the old heave-ho and voila, you’re down to 5 :rofl:

2 Likes