Duel Deck Box (MTG)

I’ve recently decided to stop selling my designs and instead give them away and accept donations on Patreon. As such I’ve recently gone through my online shop and reduced the prices to be free.

One of my items was this duel deck box for Magic the Gathering. Available for download here: MTG Duel Deck Box Pattern — Lasered By Me

41 Likes

These are beautiful! Is there any special consideration about cut directions? Such as the hinge running with the grain or against it.

1 Like

Beautiful work.

1 Like

I cut these out of plywood, so grain wasn’t an issue. Do be careful when putting them together to not break the hinges though. You can fit 4 individual boxes per sheet of plywood (so one sheet of Maple and Walnut will give you 4 sets of boxes).

Gorgeous!

1 Like

Good luck with your new business model!

2 Likes

Nicely done! Hope you get a lot of donations! :grinning:

2 Likes

“business” model :wink:

2 Likes

Great living hinge file - thanks! Friends are just fascinated by these.

1 Like

Thank you for design. Good luck in your new venture.

1 Like

is it designed with sleeved cards in mind? and is it intended for standard play deck sizes or is commander size an option?

Sorry! Haven’t been on the forums in a while and just now seeing this. This was built without sleeved cards in mind. I’m not sure exactly how big the commander size decks are so I’m not sure if they’d fit or not. It was designed primarily for the duel decks which I think are 60 card decks. There’s a little wiggle room so it should hold a bit bigger, but not sure by how much.