Earring storage and display

My sister has a birthday coming up real soon, and as she has a bunch of earrings (mostly because I keep making them for her), I decided to make a storage display for her. This one is based on a holder I saw online that was made of 1/2” wood, but I made quite a few changes to get the features I wanted.

The main thing that is different about this (besides being made of 1/8” and 1/4” acrylic) is that the arms that hold the earrings are removable. That makes the earrings way easier to put on and take off the display. The arms fit in slots cut in the sides of the holder, and I cemented bugle beads on the ends to keep them from sliding out of the slots.

Update: I shared the design in Free Laser Designs here.

34 Likes

This is really nice! Been looking for the right earring stand to make for my friend who sells earrings… I want to make something she can use to display the earrings and take pictures for IG and social media. Thanks for sharing!

4 Likes

Very nice display. Your sister is lucky that you are so talented and generous.

7 Likes

What a great gift and well executed!

5 Likes

Very nice!

5 Likes

I was wondering what those were! They actually really add a note of elegance and class to this. I love it. Minimal and lovely.

5 Likes

To be able to remove the rows is a brilliant idea! Looks so nice in clear acrylic too.

5 Likes

This is just great and even though it’s a beautiful design the fact that you made it in clear helps the beauty of the earrings to stand out as well.

5 Likes

This turned out great. To take the rows out and remove/add the earrings is a game changer!

2 Likes

Great design! I like the clear acrylic - it lets the earrings be the center of attention.

2 Likes

Wow! I love all the real estate! Very elegant in clear acrylic, and genius to add the bugle beads. I’m sure it will include a pair or two of new choices for her!

1 Like

I would love to buy the file from you if you are selling it

Nice clean design. Well done

I’m not selling the file, but you can make one for yourself by downloading my file here. Personal use only.

3 Likes