Earring display Design File

Hey folks,

I had some interest in my earring display with removable crossbars, so I decided to offer it here. As with all files in this category, it’s for personal use only–please do not sell the file or the finished product.

side
cross

I made mine out of acrylic but you could use any material really. You’ll need 1/4" (“thick”) material for the base, back support bars, and sides, and 1/8" (“medium”) for the earring holding cross bars. You’ll also need to glue bugle beads or any thin material at the very ends of each cross bar so they don’t slip out of the slots. I did put these instructions in the file, so you can just set those operations to ignore if they show up on your operations list.

One thing to keep in mind: because I knew I’d be gluing this together using uv resin, the fit is pretty loose. If a tight fit is important to you, you’ll have to tweak the slot sizes in a graphic editor (Inkscape, Illustrator, or the like).

Enjoy!

earring_hanger.pdf (2.6 MB)

57 Likes

Very nice design!

5 Likes

Wow. Thanks!

4 Likes

Very nice design. Thank you so much!

4 Likes

Thanks! I like this a lot!

4 Likes

You did a great job, thank you for being so thoughtful and sharing! I was looking for something like this to display my earring, when I do events. Once again thank you!

3 Likes

Thanks so much. This will be perfect for my daughter! Will make one for her college roommate too.

3 Likes

very cool design here , thanks for sharing

2 Likes

All shared files are welcome, especially for the newer buyers.
We tend to forget that not everyone has mastered SVG files yet.

5 Likes

Thanks so much for sharing :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Very nice, and wonderful of you to share!

4 Likes

big THANK YOU…

Keep Creating.

2 Likes

Thank you

3 Likes

Can’t wait to cut your design! Looks perfect for the dresser in my closet! Thank you!

2 Likes

I like this! Thank you!