Easy picture frame

Good Afternoon. I’m fairly new to Glowforge and am looking for some advice. My mother in law passed away this week and I really want to make something for my children to memorialize her. I was thinking if I could find an easy photo frame that I could add words to and then put a picture of each of them with their Mom Mom that would be great. Or even a frame for a tile that I can engrave with a picture. Any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

2 Likes

There are a couple of frame files in the Glowforge Catalog and others in the Free Files section of the forum.

4 Likes

Memorials are nice. My sister passed about a year and a half ago. She was really into sunflowers and I took her to get a tattoo on her wrist a few years ago that just said “70x7”. I made sets of the December keychain pairs for mom and dad, me and daughter, 2 nieces, brother and brother in law with the sunflower and on the blank side added “I say to you not up to seven times, but up to seventy times seven!” They drew many smiles and many tears.

5 Likes

a very simple one!

https://www.graveermaterialen.nl/tips-voor-materiaalgebruik/templates-voor-het-lasergraven-van-trotec-fotolijsten?source_campaign=7014I000000czufQAA&utm_source=marketing-automation&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=TLBV+GRM+feb+2021±+NL&utm_term=https%3a%2f%2fwww.graveermaterialen.nl%2ftips-voor-materiaalgebruik%2ftemplates-voor-het-lasergraven-van-trotec-fotolijsten%3fsource_campaign%3d7014I000000czufQAA&utm_id=168237&sfmc_id=7551898&source_campaign=7014I000000czukQAA

2 Likes

Thank you all so much. She had two favorite sayings. She called my children her angels and she always told them I love you to the moon and back. I love the keychain idea and initially started with this idea. I have 4 girls and one boy so I’m trying to figure out something that will work for all of them yet not be too girly for my son :slight_smile:

1 Like

You might find something like this easier to tackle without having to put too much thought into it - pick up a basic frame and do an inset with her sayings:

or a flat frame style:

6 Likes

Yes, I’m having trouble focusing right now without becoming emotional. Thank you so much. These are wonderful ideas!

3 Likes

Sincerest condolences to you and your family.
Good luck with your project

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.