Edible fall leaves and cake holding structure

They are amazing, such patience on your part to achieve gorgeous realism. Me, I’d make my kids eat real leaves.

8 Likes

Wow! Amazing. Truly a labor of love for the love of your labor. :heart::heart::heart:

4 Likes

As an artist myself… Those are fantastic. Really really good.

3 Likes

It’s hard to believe these aren’t real! Congratulations on achieving perfection—I’d heard it was impossible. :wink:

7 Likes

Absolutely gorgeous! I hope we can see the final picture on the fox cake as well! :grinning:

7 Likes

Incredible! Such dedication! :birthday:

2 Likes

Wow, those are beautiful! I second the request for a finished photo!

5 Likes

Beautiful work!

3 Likes

Can’t praise these enough! I guess there is edible paper available, who knew? You’ve got some mad airbrushing skills!

4 Likes

Beautiful! Love fall colors, and these are stunning!

3 Likes

Those colors, wow! :star_struck:

2 Likes

Please post pictures of the finished cake.

4 Likes

:exploding_head: Gorgeous!! Almost a shame to eat them & destroy such amazing work… and there can’t be any way they taste as good as they look, even if they do taste good! :smiley: Lucky daughter!

2 Likes

absolutely amazing. Haha makes me jealous

2 Likes

These are great! How did you keep them from blowing around in the laser? I know of the Seklema mat and other methods for paper, but wafer paper is SO delicate, I can’t imagine unsticking it from something without it tearing. Awesome paint job by the way!

4 Likes

Thank you but it doesn’t at all… i would say Its just an optical illusion.

1 Like

Promise!

1 Like

Actually it didn’t - nothing had blown away: this was a big suprise that settings i made where just perfect for such delicate paper ! :sweat_smile:

image|640x480

Wow! These are stunning!

3 Likes

Amidst all the drama of problems and support, it is so great to see the Glowforge in the hands of a master, tested at its limits. Thanks for posting and documenting.

10 Likes