Electric toothbrush holder

I got everyone new toothbrushes for Christmas. They came with charging cups, and unfortunately, real estate in the bathroom is limited. Husband said he wanted a “floating” holder, which translates to not sitting on the counter, especially since things get knocked off all the time and land dangerously close to the toilet.

Here was my solution, using a combo of thick glass green and scrap medium clear. I made the frame after measuring out my sink, then used the medium clear to create a cut out to hold the chargers in place, along with channels to let the cords go down so i can plug them in.

Next time I’ll think through a toothpaste holder for it, and figure out a way to place the other electronics that need to be charged, but this is good enough for now.

47 Likes

Gotta love those practical solutions!

12 Likes

Looks great! Why are you holding on to your purse while taking the photo? :rofl:

17 Likes

That was actually the first photo i took as i was headed out the door to buy a new wall plug/surge protector to cover the extra 4 charging cables in the bathroom. It was more of an afterthought shot as i was taking photos of the wall sockets to gauge my available space.

12 Likes

Great resolution to the issue!!!

7 Likes

Excellent solution, with perfect material choice. Nice and clean. :sunglasses:

6 Likes

That is great!!!

7 Likes

Love it. I would put a double adhesive tape on the bottom so it doesn’t shift when you take your toothbrush in and out .

6 Likes

It doesn’t shift anyways, the base is solidly hooked to the back of the sink. It was part of my measurements.

10 Likes

Oh the utility of having a laser! Nice!

8 Likes

Nice solve! Very attractive, too!

6 Likes

excellent!

5 Likes

Having been married over 50 years I can testify that you do not question a woman about why she always needs her accessory.

Love the practical cuts…

9 Likes

I hope @CMadok knows I was just teasing her….
This is my own glowforged purse and says it all!

9 Likes

That looks awesome! Do you have room on the wall to the right of the mirror where maybe you can design something to put all the stuff that’s on the sink? The clear acrylic would look great, as it wouldn’t show that much, but still keep all you items neat and handy.

4 Likes

Wow just wow!!

2 Likes

This is just one of the little things in life —— a happily married man knows!!

Also to always hold her purse.

2 Likes

The area to the right is above the toilet. We also rent, the the walls are crap. So i try my best to keep everything away from the toilet, because it will end up there, or on the floor next to it, where i have the plunger and bowl cleaner. :face_vomiting::nauseated_face::face_vomiting:

5 Likes

This video is justification for not providing the “courtesy flush” :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Gross…very gross…

3 Likes