Email / return

So I got a message I needed to return my forge on Monday.
Its Wednesday and I haven’t received anything else.
What do I need to do? I have it reboxed now.

I’ve sent PM’s but nobody has responded.

Unfortunately, just wait. They’ll get back to you with shipping details.

They’ll make it right. Sorry that you have to do an exchange. As I recall, they inform you that a replacement is required. You respond to that email saying to go ahead. They will get you an email with return shipping instructions. Then you will get another email with delivery information.

I recall that my timeline was a Monday first email and then later Wednesday a reply with more details to follow up.

2 Likes

Still waiting!!!
I received a shipping email but im missing a orange silicon rubber track piece.
So i emailed about it, couple days later i get an email. This is crazy!
How responses be so bad on an expensive machine.

Which rubber piece are you missing? The long skinny strip that the wheel sits on?

https://shop.glowforge.com/products/important-orange-and-red-bits?taxon_id=57

I’d send it back without the orange track piece. The screw-in knobs will hold the carriage secure.

The long skinny piece. I have 1 but not 2.
I asked if it was ok to ship, but they only replied if I need packaging parts to buy them here.

Which I did today. Day 11 today with no forge.

Too bad. You could still ship it now. I forgot the foam piece that went in the head (& the front shield on my pass through). It survived (it was already broken) and my new one arrived pretty quick.

I sincerely apologize for the delayed response.

We have initiated shipment for your replacement. You will receive another email with your tracking information shortly. I just followed up to your email with more details. Since we’re working on this there, I am going to close this thread.

Thank you for your patience, and I am so sorry for the difficulty.