Emoji for Dan Contest

I noticed that Pancakes have been added :love: :pancake:

Curious how to request other emoji’s and what needs to be done (create/find and upload samples).

Also, how can the emoji’s be search by name. I found that you can start with a colon and it begins to match (like referring to users on the forum), but I wanted to know what is available without paging through the selection screens.

10 Likes

:squee: :squee: :squee: :love: :glowforge:

some times if dan sees that there is a need of a way to express a feeling that it is not in the clasic emoticons he add them… that was the way with the squeee :stuck_out_tongue:

10 Likes

I think @dan sets those up. (He set up the squeee emoticons for us.)

10 Likes

Jinx! :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

I love that “pancake” is now a feeling. LOL!

8 Likes

It is expresed as : love: :stuck_out_tongue: and what better way to express love than with pancakes. :love: :wink:

8 Likes

Well I :love: :sushi: so it works for me lol

7 Likes

:love:!! Oh man I love it haha. How about…an emoji design contest!

10 Likes

hahaha just thinking hahahaI I don’t know how I got to that idea :joy: hahaha but I think It would be nice to have a Dan emoticon :stuck_out_tongue: :laughing:

7 Likes

We do… :smiling_imp:

15 Likes

:joy:^

7 Likes

As other’s have said, Dan sets these up. You needn’t page through all the selection screens to find the GF-added emoji, though – they will all be under the :glowforge: tab:

Hope this helps!

:eyes::love::glowforge:

11 Likes

“Pfannkuchen sind Liebe”

"Pancakes are love…from one of my favorite movies :smile:

7 Likes

“Give 'em an inch and they take a mile”… but a million emojis makes them smile! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

I have to add them.

A Dan emoji, you say. Hm…

10 Likes

Please :bow::grin: and if it is possible a hedgehog too :squee:

7 Likes

Tell you what - if someone wants to create a Dan emoji and post it in this thread, I’ll do it.

If more than one post, I’ll do the one that gets the most :pancake:.

9 Likes

No, no hedgies needed…we’ve already got a squee! ROFL! :wink:

2 Likes

A danji contest!!!

5 Likes

I think this might need its own thread! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes