Emoji for Dan Contest

That’s it! :smile:

1 Like

I can’t remember my older daughter’s phone number, but I can remember frickin’ Snidely Whiplash. I am so useless. :slight_smile:

(For the record, my younger daughter’s phone number spells something, so I remember that. :wink: )

4 Likes

Forgivable as you were so very young but R&B were not part of the Looney Tunes franchise. They were their own thing. R&B was always a favorite of mine because of its warped sense of humor. I guess I’ve always been this way.

3 Likes

How young do you think I am? :slight_smile: I remember Rocky & Bullwinkle… and Snidely Whiplash… and Boris and Natasha… and Mr Peabody and Sherman :slight_smile: … OK, OK… I grew up on the re-runs. :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

…this is terrifying

2 Likes

I remember Sundays watching the originals (Fractured Fairytales was my favorite) and of course the “wayback” machine used by Sherman and Mr. Peabody. Always laugh when people say the “old” cartoons like smurfs and snorks. Old cartoons to me that I remember reading and watching are Squiddly Diddly, Snagglepuss, Huckelberry hound, Auggie Doggie (and Doggie Daddy) Quickdraw McGraw, Atom Ant, Mighty Mouse, and Yogi Bear era. :relaxed:

2 Likes

Might Heroes, man! It would sometimes show at the end of another cartoon. Not always, as I recall. And I forget the cartoon it was part of. Adam Ant maybe? Mighty Mouse? Loved it.

3 Likes

I still dont know if this is a Dan clarifying something or dancing. :sweat_smile:

Could be use as this :stuck_out_tongue:

12 Likes

Dan Dan Revolution

7 Likes

You’ve made my day! :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you, i’ll have a think about it :slight_smile:

Not very well at the moment, so it may not be today)

Slightly less creepy?

7 Likes

That first one looks like a Dan/Keanu mash-up.

I wonder if there is a way to hack the software to make the danji and @dan interchangeable…

2 Likes

This is how I see him :wink:

11 Likes

That’s damn near a Sherlock style coat…I approve! :pancake:

4 Likes

Love it!:glowforge:

1 Like

Ripped from the ‘Hamilton’ logo :grimacing:

4 Likes

Who knew Hamilton wore a hot Sherlock coat? :smile:

2 Likes

I thought sherlock wore a caped trench coat.

3 Likes

The new Sherlock :grinning:

3 Likes