Endless calibrating, orange light, really boring

No luck. I’ve power cycled about 4 times, carefully positioned the head under the camera, performed the teal button reboot, logged off, powered down, and everything else I can find on the forums. It just won’t get out of calibration. Argh!

What’s the percentage of people experiencing this at the moment?

If you are talking about it hanging up during the startup routine, try unplugging the machine for a minute.

If you are talking about it hanging up when you try to load a file, it might be a problem with the file. Try loading one that worked for you before. If that works, then it is a problem with the file, not the machine.

I just turned mine on and it ran through startup without any issues.

I’d recommend starting a new thread so that it opens a new trouble ticket with Support. This part of forum is monitored for official support and new threads start a trouble ticket for the thread originator. Your specific troubles may get lost in someone else’s thread and no one wants that.

1 Like

It’s working now thank god! It was never and issue with the file. It was just hanging on the calibration phase. Working great now. Hopefully I’ll be able to power it down tonight and have it work in the morning.

2 Likes

I’m glad everything worked out here!