Engraving Brie Cheese

I engraved the rind

2 Likes

Cool engraving!

1 Like

I’m the dummy that eats raw cookie dough when I’m baking, so this doesn’t worry me too much.

8 Likes

I understand that it is “probably” okay, and a little dirt won’t kill you.

But posts about warnings and measures taken before make me hesitant to do it myself.

I’m not very Fondue on the idea, But who am I to diss a brie?

4 Likes

After all the warnings about food contamination…

I love your play on words with this engrave.

Edit: Looks like I was a little slow on the upload!

3 Likes

Yes, definitely a personal choice and at your own risk! It is important to educate yourself and make your decision accordingly.

Yesss! I’m glad you included this! And someone has to give the disclaimer! :slight_smile:

Isn’t the fan meant to suck out the debris, and not re-blow it all around? :joy_cat:

Your caution is appreciated, many of the new and inexperienced users of this sophisticated equipment may not know that there are possible health hazards on eating anything that comes out of a laser… or eating anything, for that matter :sweat_smile: Good of you to make a note about it, and as always, each user must decide their own comfort levels of caution.

(I’m also guilty of eating cookie dough before cooking! Probably more likely to get salmonella from spinach than eggs anymore anyway :joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat:)

1 Like

I am referring to the air assist fan that blows on the laser contact surface.

You did an awesome job! Great idea!

1 Like

Same. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

But would you eat the cookie dough after it has fallen on the floor? :thinking:

Depends when I last swept the floor. :wink:

7 Likes

3 second rule in effect?

Jonathan

2 Likes

Not even a serious question. Of course. Assuming the dog wasn’t quicker.

4 Likes

Just give it a quick wipe on the leg if concerned!

2 Likes

I love what you did with this! Any reactions?

Eww, gross, there’s a lot of nasty stuff on your pants! Just pick it up off the floor and blow on it like the rest of us. :wind_face: :rofl:

3 Likes

:rofl: stomach acid will kill anything nasty…

1 Like