Entire design file went blank - again!

I’m so freakin’ frustrated right now. I was in the middle of working on a design when my app screen, which normally shows the honeycomb, went black. The designs were still on the left side of the screen like normal, so I waited. Well, now my ENTIRE DESIGN - every piece of it - is GONE. When I go back to the Home screen, it still lists the design by name, but shows a blank screen. I even opened it again and it is TOTALLY BLANK!!! :sob:

THIS IS THE SECOND TIME THIS HAS HAPPENED!!! This is NOT a huge design and I literally added ONE TEXT WORD to the design before it COMPLETELY DISAPPEARED - AGAIN.

1 Like

Same problem here 2 days ago. I want back to the main dashboard and it was there.

Lucky for you! I’ll try to bring it up again here shortly. Maybe it will MAGICALLY return! :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Luckily it came back. I just don’t understand why this keeps happening…

I’m so sorry that you ran into an issue where your design went blank again. I see that you’ve sent us an email about this, and we’ve responded to you there with some next steps so our team can continue to look into this, so I’m going to close this thread.