Error message Please help!

I need help with error message. I finally got my machine back up with replacement wheel, cut a bunch of stuff and then today I am getting an error message everytime I try to upload a file. I have restarted my computer, my GF, reconnected to internet… I don’t know what else to do.image

1 Like

Hello @heinj.

I’m sorry for the trouble you are having with slowness, unresponsiveness, or uploads failing in the Glowforge application.

We are seeing this, too. We are investigating this now and are working to have everything back online soon.

Please refer to https://statuspage.glowforge.com/ for updates as system connectivity is restored.

1 Like

Oh thank god it’s not my machine. I do however have a lot to do for a show I am leaving for on Wednesday but glad it’s not me lol

Mine is doing the same thing no matter what i try.

I am seeing it too. Started about 3 hours ago. Please rollback whatever update you did.

1 Like

Its working now.

Thank you for bringing this up.

We did have an issue which impacted your ability to upload design files, but this has been resolved. Please try your upload again.

If there is an issue, reach back out and we’ll make sure that we get this taken care of for you.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.