Error on all files I am up loading

Hello, I have had this issue before, but it was the specific file that was the issue. I am getting an error that it cannot upload ANYTHING. Things that I have printed before. I have restarted the glow forge, computer, the page… I really need my machine working again ASAP

any ideas?

2 Likes

we are all having the same issue (you can see by the number of posts all pertaining to uploading).
support is on it, a few other members have received replies of that nature.

just hang tight!

2 Likes

we are getting this error as well:

An error occurred on your Glowforge. Please refresh your browser before printing. It may also help to turn your Glowforge off and then on again.

I’m having the same trouble…it starts to upload like normal, then gives me an error. I’m assuming it’s an outage. We will just need to be patient and so they can work out the problem and we can all continue on our merry way!

Hello @mdicastro15

Thank you for bringing this up.

We did have an issue which impacted your ability to upload design files, but this has been resolved. Please try your upload again.

If there is an issue, reach back out and we’ll make sure that we get this taken care of for you.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.