Error when uploading a file

Error when uploading a file. GF app kicks me out of the uploading page. Has anyone encountered this issue.
I also notice there is a trial icon on the upper right of the screen. Not sure if that is causing the issue. Someone please help if you know how to resolve this. thank you in advance.

I would start off by looking at the file itself. Have you tried other files to see if they work?

1 Like

I sometimes have had that in the last couple of months–usually just retry loading, or refreshing and trying again, it loads up fine (provided it’s file you’ve used before or a type that you know should load).

As for the “trial icon”, do read the announcements about the latest releases–it’s more likely just coincidence of the timing…

1 Like

Clear your cache and restart the browser – if it still happens, and you’re willing to upload your file here, one of us can take a look at it for you.

I’m sorry you’ve run into trouble when trying to upload a file. I see that you’ve already emailed us, and we’ve responded there, so I’m going to close this thread.