Error when uploading

Hello! New to editing/designing in Inkscape and I’m having an issue when uploading my file. Can someone tell me what’s wrong with my file? I’m able to upload other files just fine. Thank you!
pendosplit1.zip (3.9 MB)

It won’t open for me either, and the boundary of the design seems to be inside of many of the objects. Did you design this yourself or how was it designed?

I tried opening it in inkscape and it bogged it right down. It has way too many nodes and there are artifacts way outside your design area above and to both sides.

Way too many nodes. The contour lines are overly complex. Using Path->Simplify in Inkscape doesn’t quite do what one would want. How did you generate the SVG file? :sunglasses:

Hi @melissaleighgomes welcome to the forums!

My name is Mercedes and I’m part of the Technical team here at Glowforge.

@lightner was 100 percent in the right ball park!

If a file has too many nodes ( which this one does ) it won’t be able to be uploaded to the app.
I would also suggest you go over our optimization page here: https://support.glowforge.com/hc/en-us/articles/360044724614-Optimizing-Your-Prints-Print-Steps-File-Settings-More

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.