Etching and cutting Corian

Wow! Very nice!

Not yet. Not sure if I will on this pre-release, at least for the time being. It seems it can kick up a bit of dust and I’m not ready to have to clean the insides from it.

3 Likes

You could make some very nice game tiles with this perhaps? (Hive, for example)

Love this!

Hi, I have no idea what Corian is but love your project!!! Where you can buy Corian? Thanks :wink:

It is far easier to purchase schedule 1 drugs than corian. Corian is a “solid surface” material made by DuPont, often used in homes for kitchen counters. DuPont doesn’t want it in the wrong hands, so about the only way to realistically obtain corian is from the businesses who install it in kitchens. Many will give/sell you the “cutouts” from when they install sinks and such. If you look on ebay, there are also folks who are selling these corian cutouts.

1 Like

I’ve not purchased any from them, but it looked like I could get sheets and remnants from solidsurface.com

I used them a few years ago when I had to repair a portion of my countertop and had a pretty good experience.

Which is where the idea for my line of personalized engraved Kg’s of heroin came from! Pro-tip: Heroin dealers rarely appreciate comic-sans on their product. They appreciate magnolia-sky as giving just the right touch of class and whimsy to their product…

7 Likes

Thanks

I would have thought Wingdings

¯_(ツ)_/¯

1 Like

:joy: LoL :grinning: