Everyone's Best Friend - Dogs

a Downton Abbey type human too :smiley:

4 Likes

She looks like she is waiting for someone to bring her the treats she has requested.

6 Likes

Me thinks one thinks highly of himself. That dog considers herself well above a human. :smile:

2 Likes

Are you saying that dog is actually part cat!?

2 Likes

nah, she’s not an *******.

3 Likes

Not normally a “dress up your pet” kind of person, but this was too easy.

As you can see from her expression, she’s not a “let my human dress me up” kind of dog.

9 Likes

She’s going to pee on your bed for this, but it’s worth it.

2 Likes

Smidgen went to work with me every day when I had my outpatient practice, so he had lots of outfits and actually seemed to like wearing them. Now that he’s a country dog he goes naked most days, but he still comes running when I say “let’s put your clothes on” to get him into his harness for an outing. :slight_smile:

This was my favorite of all his clothes:

6 Likes

sometimes i think smaller dogs are more amenable to being dressed up. or maybe it’s just humans prefer dressing small dogs up. not sure which.

Dany will let me put a jacket on her when it’s freezing cold outside, but she’s not happy about doing it. she only does because she knows i’m going to take her out the front door. but she’s got so little fur, she really needs it.

try to put something on her head? she draws the line there. and she damn near drew it for that sign, too.

2 Likes

Nova says “you did WHAT to that dog?”

10 Likes

Goats on the other hand regardless of size HATE being dressed in clothes (or even a collar for that matter). The only thing they hate more than wearing shirts is wearing pants!

Even their winter coats they would rather sit there and shiver than wear their coats.

We haven’t even tried halloween costumes as the battle would be enormous…

4 Likes

Brilliant! Wish I had one back in the mid ‘80s and early ‘90s