Face Mask Charms

Wondering what to do with all your scrap pieces of wood or plywood that I know we all save?! Make mask charms! Useful for kids who are returning to school or anyone who may want a little cute accessory for their mask. Here are the editable svg files for all your mask charm needs. :slight_smile:

The finish circle charm should be 1 inch wide x .5 inch height total. The finish oblong charm should be 1.5 inch wide x .5 inch height.

maskcharm3

86 Likes

What a nifty idea.

7 Likes

Very cute, thanks for sharing!

5 Likes

Ohmygosh, what a sign of the times! Now that’s what I call making lemonade out of lemons—brilliant!

Oh, and thanks!

10 Likes

What a great IDEA!!!

6 Likes

Reminds me of the things added to Crocs a few years back. Great idea for bringing some personality to masks.

12 Likes

Oh the Crocs :joy::joy::joy: I still try to forget those ever existed, lol!

3 Likes

Sooooooo CREATIVE! I love em

3 Likes

Those are very clever, and a nice use of little scraps…

3 Likes

Great idea.

4 Likes

Excellent idea!

3 Likes

Cute idea! Thank you for the share!

2 Likes

That is a marvelous idea! So cute and simple!

I need to find a way to use this!! And hand them out to my friends!

1 Like

Absolutely so cute!!

1 Like

I was thinking the exact same thing. Never owned a pair of crocs, but these charms I adore!

Great minds think alike! I made these (and a few other circle designs) on Monday night.
BFF lives in Iowa and her daughter started school the other day. Wanted the to give her a way to tell which mask is hers just in case she looses it (kindergarten…). The circle design artwork are all from the Premium Designs.

Edit: Here’s all the charms I made. It’s great to use up scraps! I tried one on PG acrylic…I feel like the PG Draftboard will be stronger so I only did the one.

Mask Charm Template

15 Likes

The only thing I am able to download are image files, not SVG files

Try a different browser. The files are SVG format.

Click on the little sketch drawings to download the SVG, the photos are image files.

Here they are again, again in svg format. Right click or control+click on the icon and select “save as”.maskcharm3

3 Likes