Fat Sharpie Caddy

How kind of you to share! This is the first fat Sharpie caddy (and of course the best) I’ve ever seen. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Thanks very much. This community is probably a heavily “sharpied” group.

2 Likes

I love it! Thanks for the share!

2 Likes

Nice job! Thank you for the share! I have a lot of sharpies, but have to say I haven’t seen these larger ones.

1 Like

Nice! Thanks for sharing!

2 Likes

Now I just need some fat sharpies!

5 Likes

Not sure where you’re at but I’m in Wisconsin and we definitely need the big ones for passive-aggressive lunch labeling here. It’s like the upper midwest version of all caps.

4 Likes

wow thank you so much!!! i needed that file

im a little slow at this but how do i get the file for the fat sharpie? i dont see the download. just for the regular sharpies? i dont mind paying

Right click the line drawing image and save as an svg.

thanks for your help. Learning here and i do appreciate it

1 Like

thank you for sharing- good job!

this is great!

although shouldn’t they be “plump” sharpies? :slight_smile:

Great job! How can I download the template? :slight_smile:

Right click the line drawing in the original post and save the image to your computer as an svg file.

I do earring beading and trying to make a holder for all the little tubes that beads are sold in. Any easy suggestions for an old granny?

I think it would be faster to just buy the bead tube organizer at Hobby Lobby - 9.99 and you still have time for other Glowforge projects. Another idea would be to take this file and change the ovals to circles that accommodate your tubes.

2 Likes

Thank you for your suggestion.
I have about 57 tubes I need the holder for :crazy_face:

Lots of files for organizing paints here in the forum that you can modify for your tubes.

1 Like

This will help a lot of people. Big THANK YOU

Keep creating